Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Talking in his sleep...

This has been going on lately with my husband. I would say he is HALF asleep when this happens. The other day he was the making the weirdest noise, I thought he could not breathe! Apparently, he was Lord Voldemort killing Harrpy Potter in that dream. Weird, I KNOW! Well last night he rolled over and said to me "I'm sorry that I roasted your kitty." I said "What??" And he said "Im sorry that I roasted your kitty!"
I told him later this afternoon what he said, and he had no recollection at all of such thing! ha!
What kind of sick mind does my husband have???? lol.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

LOLOLOL

Unknown said...

You are now only asking yourself that question? Seems, a year late don't you think? JK Matt talks in his sleep and so do all my kids. Matt usually yells out measurements that he needs cut!

The Collins Family said...

Ha ha thats funny! The most random things come out of there mouths when they sleep talk. Jake did that once and he was talking about the kind of bread he likes. So weird! Happy one year by the way! That came so fast!