Monday, June 15, 2009

My new favorite cereal...

I LOVE carbs. I LOVE cereal and bread. I have been known to eat a whole box of cereal within just 2 days, or a whole loaf of bread at a restaurant while waiting for our food to come out. I know, its bad. As we speak, I am eating cereal for dinner. I am quite particular when it comes to cereal. No sugary cereal (like fruit loops), I NEVER eat my cereal with milk. I just dig straight out of the box with my hand. And it has to be, what I call "the popable kind" of cereal. Meaning, the pieces are big enough to just throw in your mouth one at a time. NOT rice krispies, or even raisin bran. Those are the kinds where you have to eat them by the handful because they are so small. Ugh. Crispix is one of my favorites! But... my new favorite kind is HONEY KIX!!!

9 comments:

DELYNN said...

Michelle---you are so cute!!! I wish you lived closer so we can hang out!

Kristie said...

I used to never eat cereal with milk because the milk gives me a stomach ache and makes me gassy lol. But now that I'm pregnant I suck it up and have been eating cereal a lot with milk lately. I think it's been a big pregnancy cravings of mine because I never ate this much cereal before!

If the kernels were too small to eat out of the box I'd just eat it dry in a bowl with a spoon.

I love surgary cereals though. :D I've got Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops and Fruit Loops. Plus Honey Bunches of Oats and Just Bunches. YUMMY!

Kali said...

yay! I'm so happy you found me! And how funny that we got married on the same day! I love it!

ashleydox said...

So true - I remember when we went to that awesome resturant when we came out to California - we all went through like 3 baskets of bread before our food even came out!!
My latest favorite cereals:
Total Cinnamon Crunch - all the incredibleness of Total cereal plus the fact that they taste exactly like Cinamon Toast Crunch... and Post Honey Shredded Wheat...thinking of them makes me want a bowl right now...
I would so be on the list of people who would eat cereal for every meal (and I probably will be there when Mike leaves again...) :o)

Jonny Love said...

My favorite cereal is Smart Start but with yogurt instead of milk.

Raisin Bran Crunch is the best with milk...

I don't know why I'm telling you this... you know what I like

Oh ya, I remember why. Stop eating my cereal woman!

Mommason Hillary said...

I love pancake carbs.... (:

Mommason Hillary said...

.... also popable - and portable!

Kristie said...

Dude, as long as you don't get in trouble you should totally copy your classmate and go on FACEBOOK during the technology class. :D Or at least get an account there and go on it at home! :D

Krystin said...

Oh Michelle!! All your pics of your trip are so beautiful, it just takes me back about 5 years. We got to spend about a month in Ireland and a couple months in England and Wales.
Some towns we stopped to perform in were Dublin, Carndonagh, Comber. That's where I spent my 21st B-day! Too bad I don't drink, they would of shown me a great party!! :) j/k
I'm glad you got some souveniers... I love them!! and yes, they all fly over to New York and shop the designers because their dollar is worth so much more here.. just crazy.