Thursday, June 18, 2009

Army Ball June 13, 2009

This dressed was DRAMA and Jon and I almost did not make it to the ball! The zipper broke! It was almost impossible to fix, and it is still not fixed. The zipper kept splitting, and the whole time at the ball I had to sit still, because if I moved the zipper would start to split! The zipper was on the side, went from my under arm to my thigh. So...I REALLY did not want it to split! I brag that I get such good deals on things, well I guess there was a reason my dress was so cheap!



The ball was held at the Embassy Suits Hotel in Monterey. It was sooo nice. There were beautiful waterfalls inside the hotel.

Look at all those medals! :) Good job Jon! They look so shiny!


There were a ton of people there. It was very exquisite, between the food, dress uniforms, and the ceremony. (The Army's birthday is what was being celebrated, 234 years!!!)


The table settings were assigned. I was surprised to see that we had our own tags on our glasses that said our names. "Sergeant Love" and "Mrs. Love" ha ha! So formal!!



I was sooooo exited because I ran into one my spanish teachers! You probably recognize her, I have posted pictures with her before! We got to talk and dance! It was good to see her! I may try to get back into a spanish class when I finish my math and technology class! I hope I can! I loved that class!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a fun night!! Too bad about your dress, I'm sure Jon kept trying to make you make sudden movements though! You both look fabulous!

Natalie said...

You look so pretty! I love your shoes. I wish i could go to Balls! You guys always get to go to fun events.

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just brought a lot of different emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info