Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Adare Manor, Ireland

Our cool green airplane!!


I am publicly giving a shout-out to the driver of our "mini bus" which happened to be our rental car....LOL. We had NO idea! It was hilarious. There were 6 of us that went, and we got a 9 seater!! ha ha! Anyway, my mother is THE MOST courageous women. Driving a bus practically, with a diesel engine, left handed stick shift, on the opposite side of the road, in a foreign country with nothing other than a road map, in the rain, with all of us in the car! She is my HERO!!


The Villa that we stayed in. It was sooooo nice! It was like a house! Upstairs, downstairs, living room, dining room, study, huge kitchen, washer, dryer, 3 bedrooms, and 4 full bathrooms! It was amazing!!


Nice green view out the back window.....So pretty!



Awesome landscaping out by the manor house. Where we stayed was on about 80 acres, beautiful landscaping and golf course!



This is THE beautiful Manor House. The city we stayed in was called Adare, and the resort was called The Adare Manor. Stunning isn't it??! We were able to go in several times because this is where the reception area was where you check in and out. It was just as amazing inside!!


Here are 4 of us, my older brother was ill this day and my mom was taking the photo!



Just a good photo op!!!


In front of the hotel resort sign!


Ohhh, I am so proud of myself for doing my first Ireland post! I have been putting this off because I didnt know where to start!! Well here is my first of many posts from my trip!!

No comments: