Friday, June 12, 2009

The party is officially over.....

Well folks, I have been soooo lucky to have had 2 months FREE for sleeping in, vacations, cleaning house, more sleeping in, shopping, and more! But....my break is over. I start school on Monday!! Im actually not complaining, because I need something to do!! And I need these 2 classes, so I know it is going towards something!! I don't mind going to a math class every morning for 2 hours, but I have no idea how I will sit through a technology class (of which I have absolutely NO interest in!) for 4 HOURS! At least it is only twice a week! I find that when I am out of school, I actually start to miss it.....

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I was going to give you a pro facebook answer but I believe you deleted your blog entry before I could post. Here is my Facebook URL:

http://www.facebook.com/kristie.robinson

You probably can't see much of my profile until you make a Facebook account yourself. DO IT DO IT! haha

Familly said...

Wow I could never make it through 4 hours being in class. You're so good to get your schooling done though.

Kristie said...

I don't know if I will ever make it through that class!!! Lol

I went to Lagoon today (well Saturday). It was a really nice and mild day. I went on some easy rides with Shane, looked around, got lunch. Then around 3:30pm it started to STORM!! Thunder, lightning, WIND, RAIN!!

Actually it was pretty awesome haha. We bought ponchos and had to trek from the back of the park (where we were when it started) to the parking lot. My feet were soaked. :D I loved it.