Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dinner with the Love's


Jon's sister Katie and her CUTE son Cody being silly!!



Eating my bread pudding dessert and......I think Jon wants me to share it!!!!


Jon's mom and Cody's little friend Brayden



Jon's dad, and my friend Cris, who leaves California on Saturday for good. And I am SOOOO sad!


Jon is wearing the cool green Harley Davidson shirt I brought him back from Ireland! Green is my fav color, so I love it!!



The two bestest buds!!!


Jon's family is in town staying with us for a few days. We all went out to dinner on the warf! We got some yummy seafood and clam chowder!! Mmm Mmm!! My friend Cris came also. She is leaving to Virginia saturday, moving on with her career. Im so sad. :( We all had a blast! Thanks Katie for treating all of us to dinner!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I like your shorts. I've been trying to find cute maternity shorts but so far the only ones I've found are all so dowdy and boring. No pretty colors like yours. I'll keep looking though. :)

Unknown said...

What a fun dinner!! I'll bet Jon was excited to see Cody, oh and his parents too! Even better that Katie paid!

mckell said...

Your trip to ireland looked fun! You look so cute in all your pics, do you ever have a bad hair day!!?