Friday, June 5, 2009

Cute little city in Ireland

We went to the grocery store a few times and I thought this was sooo funny! Some random loaves of bread?? No packaging?? ha ha ha!! (top shelf if you missed it...)


Cute little shops...I sure love shopping!


I went to this store like 4 times..no joke! I could not make up my mind! I ended up getting a really cute purse there!


Adorable Restaurant!!!





You would NEVER believe that is was almost 10:00 at night in this picture!! Crazy!!



We ate at this Pub like 3 times!! It was yummy!!



Good ol' Irish Pubs!!



Pulling our cart at the grocery store!! Cart? Basket? Whatever you want to call it!!



Just some random pics of the cute little city we stayed in! We went shopping there just about everyday! We did so many other activities in different areas also....of which I will be posting!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

She's not kidding about the purse. *so jealous* lol

I bought myself a new one locally to make myself feel better though. :D

Kristie said...

Oh I'm slacking off on posting the photos on blogspot. I've got them all on Myspace and Facebook. I'll get them up just for you though lol.

Shane was here for almost 4 days. We were working on this house non-stop. It looks better but still needs work, especially in the basement from where they dug up the floor to fix the plumbing pipes.

I swear it will never get done!!!! lol

Harward Family said...

What a PRETTY place! I think that the shopping baskets are really funny:) I love looking at all of your pictures. You should post a picture of your purse!!!