Monday, June 8, 2009

Oakland A's Baseball Game

A's stadium in Oakland, Ca

Play Ball!!!! Oakland A's vs. Baltimore Orioles. A's won!!! :)


Jon's parents! Bill never fails in making me laugh!!


Jon watching the game very intensely...

Michelle "watching the game" very intensely......


Jon's sister Katie and the boys watching the game...


We went with our friend's the Conto's also!! We had fun!!




Afterwards there was a Jordin Sparks concert!! It was good! It was hard to see her, but she sounded amazing!!



It was funny how Jon approached me about going to the baseball game. He always assumes I want nothing to do with sports or motorcycle events. Okay, half the time that may be true. So he said "Hey do you want to go to a free Jordin Sparks concert?" And I of course said "Yeah!" He responded with "Okay, then you will have to sit through a baseball game first..."
LOL!! It was fun because his family and our friends came! It really was a good time!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love going to baseball games. They are so fun. I love your trip pictures, it looks amazing! It is so pretty and green there.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Hey michelle its ashley knipe! I randomly stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi! it seems like only yesterday we were walking home from the bus stop in jr high :) ha ha. well it looks like you and your hubby are doing well and have a lot of fun together! check us out at ashleyandmikkel.blogspot.com

Jaeme + Randy said...

Michelle! I'm so glad you found my blog! I love your last name, how cute is that :). You look great and you seem really happy!

Familly said...

That sounds like fun. I love seeing all your trip pictures, it looks like an amazing place to go.

Harward Family said...

What a fun thing to do with his parents! You have been so busy! Every time you post you have a lot of fun things to talk about:)