Sunday, July 5, 2009

SUCH a fun 4th of July weekend!!

Here we are gearing up for our kayaking adventure!

Jon made our kayak go RIGHT next to this big creature! It started making loud noises and I thought it was going to jump into our kayak! I started to yell at Jon to get us out of there!


Cute lil' sailboat


I love this picture! It was such a warm day, all of the sea lions and seals were sun bathing. This one was hanging out on a buoy! It was adorable!

Here are all of them sun bathing on the rocks not too far from the shore. These animals are SO loud, and they stink! But they are still cute!


Awwwwwww cute!!!


Pete and Angela pulling their boat to shore


Pete and Angela were such a good team kayaking!! Jon and I on the other hand, sucked! Mostly because I laid back and relaxed and let Jon do the rowing himself! ha ha ha!!

Me and my hubby having a blast! This was one of the only times I actually had the paddle in my hands! Jon rowed me around everywhere. lol. He is so good to me.


Saturday July 4th, the Moto GP was here in Monterey at Laguna Seca!! Jon has been waiting for this for so long! We had so much fun up there!


We took the Ducati up and parked it right here.....front row!! It was a fun ride up!


Here is "Ducati Island". There were so many different kinds of bikes up there, but we are bias towards Ducati since that is what Jon rides most of the time! (Harley is at home in Utah)


Jon would LOVE it if I were to get a motorcycle. He really wants me to ride! I told him I will as long as I can have this PURPLE color Ducati!! 99.9% of the time, I base what car or motorcycle I like (want) completely on color alone! lol. I thought this purple Ducati was adorable!

Here I am standing in front of Ducati Island in my "Megan Fox Wannabe outfit" Although, I would say I have a bit more modest version (If you have seen Transformers 2, you would know). Of course Megan looks ten times better in the outfit, but I thought the shorts with the motorcycle boots looked cute!!



Watching the Racers! This was Jon's view for the actual race. He went on Sunday as well to watch the race!!

Us in our matching Ducati T-shirts!! Jon's friend Oz did this custom paint job for Jon's bike. It's the Italian flag, since Ducati is Italian. Pretty cool!



We had such a fun 4th of July weekend!!! Jon had Friday thru Monday off, and so it was great to spend a long weekend together! Thursday night we went and saw Ice Age 3! SO good! Ice Age is Jon's all time favorite cartoon (pixar, or whatever they call it). Friday we spent the day Kayaking with our good friends Pete and his wife Angela. It was so fun! That evening we met up for dinner at a Mexican restaurant! Saturday Jon and I spent the day up at the motorcycle races at Laguna Seca. It was awesome! They had tons of cool stuff there! I think it's really fun when you enjoy the same hobbies as your spouse. Going to the races really peaked my interest in these riders and their mad skills! It was so cool! Jon went to the races Sunday as well. We had such a fun weekend! Very eventful!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh man when you said kayaking I was thinking that kind where your legs are enclosed in the kayak. I'm way too chicken to ride in one of those in case it flips over!! I liked yours tho, and how the kayak doesn't encase your legs. I'd try that.

I was in a canoe once as a young teen that flipped over (because this dumb butt guy that was in it decided he wanted to STAND UP and move around in it. Omg, we were only in it for a few minutes when that happened and I was nervous to begin with!! Ever since then I've been nervous about canoeing and kayaking. I love boating, but I like boats that don't flip easily lol.

Sounds like you guys had fun! :D

ashleydox said...

Hey chicka - you looked way hot in that outfit! I'd rather look at you than Megan Slut Fox anyday!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie The Darkest Hour 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks