Saturday, July 25, 2009

Meet...Harley Boy!

Relaxing after a long day....

Harley sleeping with us on the love sack



Jon and Harley taking a nap

Exploring the back deck

Awesome Harley Davidson apparel, studded black collar!

Harley does not like getting his picture taken. He is definately camera shy at this point!

Orange Harley Davidson leash!


Jon and I have been going to the animal shelter for the past several weeks, walking the dogs. We just love going, but always come home drepressed. A few days ago I was looking on craigslist and found Harley. He needed a home, and was being given away to a good home for no charge! We have new owners for our apartment, so we thought we would get a dog! We went to see him today, and loved him! His previous owners were SO nice! His owner is expecting a new baby, so they thought it would be best to find him a new home. He is two years old and is a mix. He has some corgi in him. I think he looks just like a mini german shepherd, and I have been longing for a german shepherd! (Don't worry Mike and Ash, we still want a puppy when you have them, we know we want a girl pup!) He is such a good dog, I think he is a little homesick because he looks so sad, and just lays on the love sack. I know he will adjust to us! And we will love him so much! Conveniently for Jon, the previous owners had named him Harley! We are definately going to keep his name the same, we love it because we are big motorcycle fans as you know. We went to Petsmart and got all the necessities, including some stylin Harley Davidson apparel! I didnt even know they made Harley D. dog accessories! I am going to take Harley to dog training classes in a few weeks at Petsmart. We are excited!
On another note, I found out today I passed my math class! I couldn't be happier! We are stoked!

5 comments:

Erica Yates said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet him!

ashleydox said...

He's so cute - I'm excited that you two finally have a dog to play with! Congrats on the math test too!

Kristie said...

Aww how cute. :D

Toph and Brittany said...

Congratulations! He is really cute and the best thing about getting him at that age is that you don't have to potty train him!

Familly said...

How fun! He is a cute dog... Good job passing your test.