Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Amiga!


I have a WONDERFUL friend who is in my Spanish class. I love her to death! I am amazed at how close we became in such a short amount of time. We are a lot alike! We met on our second day in class when we had to give a slideshow presentation in front of the class. We just happened to be sitting next to each other, and were both really nervous to give our presentations. Ever since, we have been best amigas! Saturday is always "girls night." Christina and I love to go to the mall for ice cream, shopping, or a movie! Whenever we have a spanish test coming up, our favorite thing to do is go to Starbucks and sit and study for hours. Uh....well we try to study. It ends up being a bunch of giggling though. In fact, EVERYONE at school has nicknamed us "The giggle twins". They tease us because we "giggle" ALL of the time. But we dont care, it does not stop us because we have so much fun! Christina is from Romania and she also speaks Romanian. She joined the Marines this year. I am going to be soooo sad when our class ends and she has to leave (in April). I will be here till next October and will miss her SO much! But we dont like to think about that....We just love having each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! you guys look so cute! glad you found some great friends in cali! miss ya!