Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Since today is Veterans Day, I wanted to tell my husband how grateful I am to him, and his dedication to our country. He loves this country and I know this is the reason he joined the army almost 11 years ago. He is so selfless and willing to do anything for us. I am such a sensitive person and am in need of constant attention, sometimes I have to battle with "our country" to be top priority in Jon's life. LOL. This is how important our country is to Jon. It is hard having the person you love most be gone off to war. I have experienced this, and it's something you have to go through to be able to understand. I am amazed at the sincere loyalty Jon has for the United States. A lot of times when I ask him "Why?" He says, "Because someone has to do it." He is so humble and willling. I love him so much, and could not be more proud to be married to a man in the military, more specifically, Jon.
I love you Jon, and thank you for your service!

11 comments:

Harward Family said...

Thank you to the both of you!

Krystin said...

I couldn't agree more! We really appreciate what all of these men do for our country. Thank you!

The Collins Family said...

Thanks to Jon for doing what he does! Im sure having him gone is hard. You guys are great!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Jon and for sure Michelle, for putting up with Jon!! Hey Jon, at church on Sunday Cooper was pouting during sacrament and I asked him what was wrong and in the saddest voice you've ever heard he said, I miss Jon. I said, Jon? He said yes, I miss him. It was super cute!

Kristie said...

Go read my blog... I'm not done tweaking the design but I have something written on there. =D

Kristie said...

I emailed you!

mommalove said...

I love you Michelle, for loving Jon!
And because you are so cute! Love, Momma Love

mommalove said...

I also feel so lucky to have Jon. I am always so proud of him. I love you, Mom

Harward Family said...

We are staying in cali for thanksgiving and I am flying home dec.11 to Jan. 8 so I will be home about a month

Caleb said...

I love you too Jon (and Michelle). I am greatful for your service to our country and your love for your fellow man. I wish there were more men like you. I am greatful for the many things I have learned through your example. We will be coming to see you for sure. Miss you tons! (both of you)

Caleb and Jami

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.