Sunday, November 9, 2008

8's TAG!

I have never done a tag yet and I have been tagged a few times!

8 Tv Shows I love to watch:

1. Prison Break
2. Lost
3. The Hills
4. Nancy Grace
5. America's Next Top Model
6. The News (I know Im boring)
7. Entertainment Tonight
8. Top Chef

8 Things that Happened Today (The day is just starting so this is for yesterday)

1. Woke up early
2. Went to a community yard sale on base with my husband
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Went with our friends to Olive Garden on a Double Date
5. Stood outside in the rain
6. Watched 2 episodes of Lost with my husband
7. Made Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
8. Took a shower

8 Favorite Places to Eat (Some of these places are only in Utah)

1. Goodwood
2. Cafe El Lago
3. Red Robin
4. Iggy's
5. Pizza Factory
6. Jamba Juice
7. Market Street (I ONLY like salmon as far as seafood)
8. Citrus Grill

8 Adventurous Things We're Looking Forward To

1. Going home for Christmas!
2. Having a baby (eventually...)
3. Going to Peru with Jon when I graduate my Spanish Class so I can get some good practice!
4. Getting sealed in the temple
5. Getting a dog (also eventually..)
6. Going to L.A. and San Fran for a vacation!
7. Graduating my Spanish class in April next year
8. Seeing ALL of my cats and dogs at my parents house when I go home for Christmas!

8 Things on my Wishlist

1. A baby
2. A dog
3. To be able to stay away from chocolate!
4. For Jon never to get deployed again (he will though)
5. To always have my parents around
6. To have the motivation to exercise
7. To have an interior decorator decorate my house
8. To be more easy going (and not get so stressed over dumb things!)

I tag anyone who wants to do it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah...I don't think you want your parents around all the time...they may put you to work washing dishes or something equally miserable...

Jonny Love said...

You didn't mention the greatest sandwich shop in the world... right here in Monterey! Compagnos

Anonymous said...

By the way, Michell,...I'm a little disappointed I didn't see these things on your lists:

1.Favorite Places to Eat
"My mom's-- she bakes the BEST frozen generic brand pizza!"
2.Adventurous Things We're Looking Forward To
"Cleaning out the litterbox when I visit my family at Christmas...!"
3.Things on my Wishlist
"To pay for an all expense trip to Puerto Rico for my mom so she can meet Ricky Martin!"

mommalove said...

I love the BABY part! I also like the part where you pay for a all expense trip for your mom and mother in law to Puerto Rico so we can meet Ricky Martin!