Sunday, November 23, 2008

Upcoming Plans....


I am clearly running out of ideas for posts. We have not had anything too spectacular happen, and I dont have any children to blog about or else I would! After the holidays I'm sure I will have more things to tell and more pictures to share.
Until then, I will post a picture of our date night last Friday. We went to a small Mexican restaurant and had some good grub! It was not nearly as good as Cafe el Lago though.
We are so excited for this upcoming week. We are spending Thanksgiving with our friends here in Monterey on Thursday, and Friday we are meeting Jon's parents in Reno, Nevada to spend time with them until Sunday. I am so excited to see his parents, whom I LOVE soooo much. I miss them terribly, as well as my family. Jon and I are excited to have a break from school. It seems like we both have tests all the time. We are doing great in school, keeping A's and B's. We are looking into getting me into the community college here as well, so that I can finish a few credits I need to obtain my associates degree. I did all of my other schooling at UVSC.
We will be going home for Christmas for at least a week, maybe 2 (if I can talk Jon into letting me stay that long). He is looking forward to going snowboarding when we go home, and I cant wait to see my friends, family, and my cats and dogs!!!

9 comments:

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

hey michelle, I got your email and don't worry I am gonna email you a HUGE email back, I have so much to tell you. I love you! Hang in there!!!!!

Unknown said...

That's great that you have someone to share thanksgiving with and you get to see the in-laws. We can't wait to see you crazy kids at Christmas. Tell Jon to take Matt skiing with him, he'll be in heaven!! Good luck with all those tests.

Anonymous said...

mmmm...those lemon wedges you're eating in the photo look yummy!

The Collins Family said...

That will be fun for you guys to be able to come home for Christmas. I dont think i could be away from my family during the holidays. I think the only good thing about living away from family is that when you do see them its ten times more exciting!

Harward Family said...

Michelle it looks like you had a great date night! I can't wait to see you soon at Christmas time! I am getting very very homesick and I am needing a good dose of friends and family:)

Johana said...

Michelle- Glad to here from you. You look great! Are you living in Cali now? Hope all is well with your new cute little family!

Amy said...

Hey! You better give me a call when you get in town! I want to see you and I'm sure Ella does too! She has gotten so big since you left for Cali. I'm glad you are loving it over there! Hopefully when you come we'll have some SNOW here! :o) See ya soon!

Toph and Brittany said...

Well I didn't like the movie. I thought it was a little cheesy so you aren't missing anything. It was a fun night though. Your blog is so cute. You always have cute backgrounds. It sounds like you are having fun! I know you will be busy when you come home for Christmas but if you have time we should do lunch!

Kristie said...

I bought the ornaments and other decorations back in 2005 so I didn't have to put money out for that at least. The tree is Shane's so we didn't have to buy that either. That was a good motivator to putting it up - didn't cost anything (this year)!