Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We love our leather!

Me being a tough Harley Girl!


Matching Jackets

The one thing that I LOVE about Jon having a motorcycle, is that I get to wear the apparel! For my birthday several months ago, Jon bought me this beautiful cream colored leather Harley Davidson Jacket. I got it in the summer, and it was too hot to wear. Now that it cool outside, I have been able to wear it. I absolutely love it! There is a big eagle on the back outlined with silver studs. Everytime I wear my jacket I always get compliments on it. Last night Jon and I went to one of his favorite restaurants here in Monterey, Chile great Chile (a middle eastern restaurant). We wore our leather jackets and decided to take some pictures!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That jacket is awesome!! Its almost worth buying a harley just to wear the stuff right? You are becoming a blogging queen!! I'm proud of you for taking your camera with you.

Harward Family said...

what a cute jacket I love the color!

Jonny Love said...

The black jacket is nicer... maybe it's just the guy wearing it!

LOL

Ashley said...

It's been tough, I don't think he ever thought in a million years he would bury both of his brothers. So when are you coming home next around thanksgiving or christmas?