Saturday, October 4, 2008

A day in downtown Monterey


Jon and I have really been enjoying our time here so far. Such a perfect place to live for a newly married couple. The weather is so funny here. Every morning its cold and foggy outisde. As the day goes on the sky clears up and it gets warm. When evening comes, its cold again. Jon always tells me "Thats typical Monterey weather". I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that we are right next to the ocean. The weather stays the same here all year round. I am kind of sad that I wont be able to enjoy the fall weather this year. It's my favorite time of year. Downtown Monterey is wonderful. The streets are full of little shops. Jon and I sometimes go to lunch together in downtown. We love going to Jamba Juice there, and getting the Chunky Banana/Strawberry. It's great going to the same school together, because we always get to take our lunch breaks with each other. I love it!

4 comments:

Harward Family said...

How fun! What a cute little place to live:) I love Jamba Juice:)

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful. I felt the same way last year when fall came in St. George. Except it didn't come until about Thanksgiving and then we were ready for winter. It has been great this year. Just think what a great winter you will have!!

Natalie said...

That is a fun little town. Thats to bad about "missing" fall. Its my favorite time of the year too.

Krystin said...

hah! you are too funny. so to transfer the format all you have to do is -highlight my post of the "tag" -once it is highlighted press CTRL and C (for copy) -next go to your blog and to a new post, and in your post do CTRL V (and it will copy it) -then just erase all my answers and replace it with yours!! easy enough!