Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time for a change!


One thing I have ALWAYS hated, my hair curly! I was one of the lucky ones, that was born with natural curls. BUT, if you never do your hair culry, then what good is it??? I used to do the "scrunch your hair" thing way back when, but have since then convinced myself that that look is not for me. Those that know me will say that my hair is always straight or in most instances UP! I even did my hair straight for my wedding! Well, not anymore!! When I was working back in Utah, I didnt have to be to work until 11:30 in the morning (almost afternoon). That was the life! Sleeping in till ten thirty, Ahh. Now that I am attending school on a military base, I have to be there (and on time) by 7:55 am! Sleep is on my top 3 list of things most valuable to me. Ha Ha. So, I had to figure out a way that I could get to school on time, but not have to wake up at wee hours in the morning to get ready. I guess my hair has now gone from that curly stage to wavy (I just figured this out). So now, I simply put gel in my wet hair before bed and when I wake up it is wavy! I have to do very little with it, and I am out the door! I also, had to cut the makeup! It just takes toooooo long. My mom will say, that she has been telling me to do this for years. (I love you mom!) This has been working great for me! I wake up at 7:00 now! I am able to be on time to class, and I dont feel like I wasted half a day getting ready! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Very Cute! I never knew your hair was curly. Shows how much i payed attention.

Harward Family said...

your hair looks so cute and I can not believe that it is so easy to do that is the kind of hair that I need!!

Kristie said...

Girl I am proud of you for this blog haha. That's what I had to do when I started going to school at Stevens Henager. Class was at 8:30am (early for me) and hate getting up any earlier than I have to. Fancy hair and make-up went out the door. Now I'm used to looking like this. I wonder why Shane still wants me? haha