Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeding the ducks


Today was a holiday so no school! I suggested going to feed the ducks. We always pass by this beautiful park and I see ducks and geese walking around all over. I love animals so much! We had some hamburger buns that were kind of old, so we took those and went to the park. It was such a nice day out, warm! (I hear its freezing in Utah, and snowing up north!) The geese were big and I thought they were going to attack us! We were surrounded by birds! I was the camera man so I got some pictures of Jon feeding them. I wish I could have held the ducks! Not likely. LOL. It was a fun activity. It was cute to see them waddle their way over. Next time though, we are going to Costco to get bread in bulk because they ate it within 5 minutes!! I was sad to leave so early. After that, Jon and I went to Carmel and walked around the shops (and looked at everything that we CANT afford) It is soooo expensive in Carmel. But a beautiful little city!

2 comments:

Krystin said...

What a fun little outing! Carmel!? I had a girlfriend down here that I worked with who is from there. Is it pretty big? I will have to tell her... that's neat!

mckell said...

Hey how are you! Sorry I missed the wedding, I wanted to come:( I can't believe you are living in CA, how is it? I love CA, it is my favorite place to vacation. Your hair is very cute by the way, it's so nice to find a hairstyle that doesn't take a whole lot of effort:)