Thursday, October 16, 2008

My first Spanish Test!


I just realized that I don't have any posts about school! I have been in my spanish class now for over three weeks. It is going great! I REALLY enjoy it! We had our first test yesterday. There were three different parts, Listening Comprehension, Reading Comprehension, and Speaking. We got our results back today and I got all A's and one B+!! I was so excited! I feel great because I do not want to fall behind. There is just way too much info to know. I was shocked on my first day of school when they gave us all of our books for the class....ALL 23 OF THEM! I didn't realize there was sooooo much!!
Anyway, I love my class and am grateful for the opportunity I have to go to school here and learn the language I have always wanted to learn! (And it's for FREE too! Since Jon is in the military). I feel so blessed!

No comments: