Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Wharf and the boardwalk..


Jon and I walking on the wharf by our house...



Mmmmm! Giant ice cream!! Yummy!



I know, you don't need to tell me, I look like a retard because my eyes are closed! Must be some dang good ice cream! Ha Ha!!



Funny story, I thought my outfit looked so cute this day! I asked Jon if he liked it, he said (not even looking at me..) "Yea, I like all your outfits." So...as the day goes on, hours later, Im getting out of the car and Jon looks at me and says "Michelle, what are you wearing????" Oh goodness, what a great example of my husband not listening, or pretending to listen, not paying attention, or WHATEVER!!!



All of us (minus Jon who is taking the photo) in front of our favorite sandwhich shop just up the street from my house!



We went and spent the rest of the day in Santa Cruz at the boardwalk. It was fun! Here is my 13 year old sister who is taller than just about everyone in our family!! I tell her she should be a model one day!!



It's like a Lagoon with rides, right on the beach!!



Standing in the Ocean!! :)



Me in my CUTE outfit!!! ( I dont care what you say Jon...!!!)



Beautiful Sis!!


Jon and I rode the "Cliffhanger" ride together.



Half way through the ride, Jon tried to scare me by yelling that his seat was coming apart and breaking! Typical typical!!



Mint chocolate Dip 'N' Dots!! Yum! It was very refreshing in between rides! :)
Here is another fun activity that my family did while they were here! We had a great time! Jon was a wonderful tour guide for them. I will get to see my family soon (3 weeks), but this time we are headed to Ireland! Oh Yeaaaaaaaah!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! Do they make you ride on your stomach so that when you puke it just goes right down? What a fun place to go. Maybe Jon should talk his friend Matt into taking his wife to visit their friends in Cali so we can go to all those fun places!!

Harward Family said...

FUN FUN FUN! Every time I read your posts I get just a little bit jealous of all the fun things you are doing ha ha ha! I am glad that you are enjoying California!!!!

Natalie said...

I think i might come visit now! haha

Familly said...

That's so fun you get to spend time with your family. California looks like so much fun. You are so lucky to live that close to the ocean,

Mommason Hillary said...

um... are you sure you aren't one of my daughters? I could swear there's some Mandy in you.... (: