Sunday, April 5, 2009

Change of Plans......IRELAND!!!!!

Well, my family was planning on going to London for a vacation.....BUT there has been a change in plans. We are going to IRELAND now! And I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!!! And THIS.......is where we will be staying!!!!! I cant wait!!! And my husband is such a good sport to let me go, and he said I can do all the shopping I want!!! (Poor guy, will be in school and cant go .....:( We will be staying this MANOR! WaHOOOO! I could not be more excited!!!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! That place looks awesome!! Can I come? I could hold all your shopping bags....I am so excited for you, what a great adventure.

Natalie said...

I am so jealous! It looks really pretty. Have fun.

Erica Yates said...

We're so excited for you! What a fun trip!

-Isaac and Erica

Toph and Brittany said...

I am jealous! That looks like so much fun. Go on as many vacations now while you don't have kids because it gets a lot harder to go.

Familly said...

Wow! You are so lucky, I would love to go there. Can't wait to see pictures.

Krystin said...

I think I loved Ireland the best out of all those places! So YAY!!! I LOVE your PALACE you will be staying in.... it's just gorgeous!
Mindee had her sweet babe on Monday... they finally just took him C secion cuz he wasn't dropping! So Kelton came in at a whopping 9lb. and like 7 oz...or something like that! Crazy big... but he is so darling!! They both are doing good is what I heard.

Harward Family said...

How BEAUTIFUL and I am so jealous right now:)

DELYNN said...

Are you serious? I am so jealous!