Friday, April 10, 2009

End of Spanish course-Picnic

Cristina playin her fav sport ever....Soccer! Or in Spanish "futbol"


Me, Senora Franconetti (instructor), Cris



Bestest Friends!!!


Me, Dr. Moreno (instructor), Cris



SFC Olson, Ms Love, Major Humphreus (classmates and class leaders)




The three chickas!!!

We are dooooone!! And I am heartbroken...:( I have always been one to hate change. I am so extremely sad that my class is over. I think everyone else is excited to move on from here! But, I am so depressed!!!! I have made wonderful lifetime friends, that I will never forget. My teachers were great, and I will always be able to use my spanish. Im so thankful I had this opportunity. We graduate this coming thursday.....I am dreading it. (Which sounds funny...most people are thrilled to graduate....)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah I am very jealous you are going to Ireland. Lucky you.

Kristie said...

Congrats on graduating!!!! :D :D Pretend I'm sitting in the bleachers at graduation clapping with everyone else! I would be but we can't afford two trips since we are already going to Vegas for the family reunion/birthday party for our cousins who are turning 60.

Miss ya!