Friday, April 24, 2009

I would do ANYTHING for one of these......

I want a German Shepherd more than ANYTHING right now. Now that I am done with class, I have....well....not much to do(notice how now all of a sudden my blog is updated on a daily basis?? lol). Jon is still in class. I mean hey, there is only so much sleeping in I can do! I have upcoming vacations, so I cant really start anything right now, I have to wait till mid May to start something. Anyhow, I want one of these SO BAD. But, our landlord will only allow cats...I need a good companion, and I made up my mind that THIS is what I wanted, immediately after seeing the movie "I am Legend". My excuse is ALWAYS..."Well I would if I had a dog..." Jon tells me...Hey how bout you go walking outside, or to the beach.....And I guess I need (or I think I need) a German Shepherd for all of my motivation!! Ha Ha Ha!

6 comments:

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

I have to say that having a dog is great. I love my Buster Boo.

Erica Yates said...

I want a dog soo bad too!!!! I need something to run with, to hike and basically follow me around everywhere I go :)

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

German Shepherds are my favorite. A lot of cops live on base so we see them all the time and I love them. We got a Lab puppy last year and we went on vacation and it kept climbing the fence (didn't know they could do that) well someone put a leash on it and it ended up hanging itself over the fence. We were so sad! So we are still traumitized by that and when we build a house we will get another dog and it will be a German, that's what I have always wanted. So good luck! I hope you get one! They are awesome dogs.

Kristie said...

They shed too much for me. I lived with a Rottweiler (who was sweet as can be) that belonged to my roommate but those big dogs are just shed machines. Have fun vacuuming haha. ;)

My mom and step dad had one for about a year til they moved into an apartment. Theirs was named Dakota. She was a really sweet dog. :)

Kristie said...

Oh to respond to your comment to me... I do kind of want a boy first. But Shane wants a girl first lol. I always get my way though. Haha.

ashleydox said...

Michelle - you know you get one when we start pimpin out ours... :o)