Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A day in Carmel with the Family....



A cute little door we happened to walk by! Great photo op!


Of course we had to stop by the Candy Shop! Mmmmmm!!







We went to eat lunch at Doris Day's restaurant (one of my parents favorite actresses)
And she is such an animal lover that they allow you to bring your dog with you to eat! Ha Ha!!


Awww.....what a cute lil guy!!



This sign was posted at the restaurant, I thought it was funny!!



Sippin on my fav!!! Diet coke!!
All the food was so delicate, I ordered a little biscuit with some jam and butter. Yum!!!






Im not the only animal lover in my family, my mom is just like me! We were feeding the birds from our car, and she kept putting food in the side of the door by our feet and we asked what she was doing?? And she said "I want them to come in!" ha ha ha!!!


My adventurous husband-always doing what I tell him NOT to!!!



Of course, me again taking pictures of animals!!!! :)


The Lone Cyprus Tree-along the coast...


Bixby bridge.....Along the coast as well. Pretty cool!


All of us at dinner that evening!! We sure had fun!!

My family came out last tues night and stayed through saturday morning. They came for my graduation and while they were here we were able to do so many fun things! These pictures are from wednesday, we went to Carmel and walked around, had lunch, visited the beach- it was FREEZING this day!! Windy and cold! So we didnt stay anywhere too long...After Jon was done with school, he took us in the car and drove us all around the coast to look at the beatiful scenery. Later that night, we ate dinner at a Lebanese restaurant (My mom lived 2 years in Lebanon) so it was very interesting!! What a great day!

5 comments:

mckell said...

That is seriousley the cuttest door! Where is Carmel, it's so pretty.

Kristie said...

Fun times!

Krystin said...

I had a co-worker from Carmel and she told me how much she loved growing up there... it truly is so cute and beautiful! Now I know what she was talking about! How fun for you to share it with your fam!

Harward Family said...

First off I LOVE your outfit it is so CUTE! I bet you loved having your family come visit. It is always fun to take them to see neat places. I wish we lived closer so that we could see each other!

The Collins Family said...

Hey Michelle, about the organic candy. It is healthier. and I like that it is made from fruit juices and doesnt have artificial color or perservatives. He doesnt really need that so since i CAN buy organic then i would rather him eat that. I dont always do it. Im not strict about it or anything. It doesnt taste any different either. My mom influence me also. she did the same with us. K i seriously laughed when you reminded me about the taco bell thing. I totally remember that! That is hilarious!