Friday, April 17, 2009

Graduation 4-16-2009

Me, My 2 wonderful sisters, and my mom!


Me and my Marine friend! (Cris)




Major Humphreus and I (He was the class leader, highest ranking of everyone in the class)



And of course! My wonderful husband!!



SFC Olson and I (He was a wonderful friend to both my husband and I. He took the initiative to help me with reading comprehension in my spanish class, which was the area I struggled in most. My scores went up drastically-and I owe it all to him.)



Ms. Love graduating!!! Walking to recieve my diploma...



Shaking hands and being congratulated...



Talking with classmates and teachers!




Once again, the three chickas! Me, Senora Layne, and Cris



Airman Boyce and I. (Great classmate of mine)




Last but not least, my cute graduation outfit! I tried to look as spanish as I could! Ha Ha!



Wow, it's over! Last September I started my course, and 6 months later I came out with a diploma and more importantly, lifelong friends. Jon and I will be here until October, so I am going to return to school and talk with my teachers so I dont lose my spanish. But, I am devastated about my friends that are leaving and moving onto the next step in their careers. I have asked Jon before "What do you do when you make such good friends in the army, and then you have to leave them?" His reply was "It's part of life." It is very hard for me to accept. I hate it, and its hard for me. Although I will keep in touch with my wonderful friends, and I am proud to say....I GRADUATED!!! I completed my 6 month Spanish course! And I am SO proud of myself!! Thank you to my wonderful family who drove 13 hours to come and see me on this important day! I really appreciate it!
Taking this spanish course, is one of the best things I have ever done so far in my life.

10 comments:

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Congrats Michelle! I'm so happy for you. Nothing feels better then a big accomplishment! Oh and you are the hottest one there, ha ha! You need to email me and tell me where you got that cute jacket. I love it and I can where that stuff with my big fat belly.

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

Congrats that is awesome. You look so cute. I loved your new outfit. That is so fun you got to be with your family. Do you move back to UT when you are done in October??

Kristie said...

Yeah I like your skirt too. :D

Natalie said...

Congratulations! You look so cute. Are you going to go back to school?

Toph and Brittany said...

Congratulations, You did it!!! Also I love the outfit, you are a hottie!

Familly said...

Good job, that's so awesome. I bet that feels so good. You look so pretty.

The Collins Family said...

Congrats Michelle! I bet it feels good to be done:) We can talk to each other in spanish now!! I cannot believe how grown up your sisters look! Specially Becky! They are so cute:)

DELYNN said...

Michelle! Congrats! That is a huge accomplished that you will carry with you the rest of your life. That's awesome.You are so gorgeous! I love your grad. outfit!

Harward Family said...

Michell Happy GRADUATION! That is such a great accomplishment! I bet you loved having your family come and see you. I LOVE your dress you look great:)

Ashley said...

Hey great job! Call me when you get time so we can catch up.