Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Jackets!







Jon and I both got new jackets for Christmas! He got a UTAH jacket, his favorite team ever! And I got a new cute Harley Davidson jacket! I love it! His dad gave it to me, and I have already worn it a lot! Yesterday we went and saw the movie "Marley and Me" with his parents. It was a sad movie-but I liked it. The last picture is of Jon playing the arcade games at the theater and I snuck in for a picture! I have pictures from Christmas day on Jon's camara and need to get them onto my computer, so I will be posting Christmas a little late!

5 comments:

Toph and Brittany said...

I like your jacket! You are so cute!

Jonny Love said...

Go Utes...

Go Harley Davidson...

Go Hot wife of mine!!!

Jonny Love said...

It wasn't just an arcade game...

It was pinball and I'm a deaf, dumb, blind kid!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net