Monday, December 15, 2008

Español !!!!



Just wanted to update on my spanish course! It is coming along great, I am just about half way done with my class. I got my GPA for this first semester and I recieved a 3.8 GPA! That is an A-! I was SO very proud of myself. My counselor told me that I am a very hard working student and she wishes more students could be like me :) I dont say this to brag, just to show that I really am working very hard in my class. I truely enjoy it everyday. I could not be more grateful to have this opportunity! I have my semester test, before Christmas break (break starts thurs afternoon). I am VERY excited to go home and practice spanish with my co-workers from Cafe El Lago, the mexican restaurant I worked at before moving to California. They will be surprised to see how much I have learned in only 3 months! I love my class, love the language, and feel so much pride everytime I speak it!
On a side note, Jon is doing great also in his Persian Farsi class. Getting great grades!! Love him!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Michelle,
I can’t believe you are learning it so fast. I took Spanish in Jr. High. I have to say I barley passed with a D. I was horrible so that is great you are doing so well. :)

Krystin said...

good job michelle!! i wish i could learn to speak spanish...i always wanted kyle to teach me, but he just laughs.
i love your posts! don't worry, the kids will come soon enough! then you will wonder what your life ever consisted of before them.
Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!! Miss ya!

Jen Meecham said...

We should get together for dinner if you guys have time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net