Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My vacation in Utah so far....




We made it to Utah! And just barely too....the weather was AWFUL coming out. We made it in last friday evening. We had to travel through Donner pass from California to Nevada and it was a blizzard through the mountains. VERY scary!! We drove for 80 miles with chains on our tires going 20-30 miles per hour the whole way. Thus, we are glad we made it safely.
I posted a picture of my hair! (from a few posts ago) I got it done on Saturday, and I really like it. I decided not to cut it. I dyed it dark with some carmel colored highlights.
On Monday Jon and I ate lunch at my old work, Cafe El Lago. My sister was working and was our waitress. I took a few pictures while we were there. It was fun to visit and the food was yummy as always!!! Notice the last picture of silly Jon wearing my purse!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm sorry I didn't even notice your hair when I saw you - I was so distracted by everything. It looks great! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
Rope,Twine