Friday, December 26, 2008

Date Night at Temple Square







We've been having fun here in Utah for our Christmas vacation! On Tuesday night we went out with our wonderful friends Mike and Ashley. We ate at Tucanos at the Gateway, shopped around a bit, and then headed to temple square. It was freezing outside! I didnt bring gloves or a scarf so I was really cold! It was so much fun to be with our friends! We had fun looking at the lights, and Jon the photographer that he is, enjoyed taking a lot of photos. (Notice in the photo with our friends, how MUCH taller they are than Jon and I! I was wearing my tallest heels, and Ashley was wearing flat shoes. She is in the Harley Davidson catalog for fall/winter this year as a model! WOW!)

6 comments:

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

I just have to say Michelle, that You look so freaking hot!!!! Seriously you are gorgeous!!! Jon is a lucky man!!

Jonny Love said...

Wow, I too think that you are gorgeous and that I am a lucky man!

Y are those other two so tall?

ashleydox said...

Dr. Love, I think you're a gorgeous...

ashleydox said...

Michelle, you're beyond gorgeous as well - don't worry! Oh yeah - I want those pictures you took that night! E-mail them to me? dr_saxy@hotmail.com!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!
nylon fishing net