Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at the Love's


















We had a good Christmas this year! It was great to be able to spend it with family and friends at home. We spent Christmas day at the Love's. We opened presents, and then went over to grandma's for more to open. Later that night we had a wonderful dinner prepared by Jon's family. We all sat around the big round dinner table and ate and talked for hours. Jon's dad also put up slide shows on the huge TV in the kitchen so we could all look back on memories. It was a great Christmas! We had wonderful hospitality at the Love's. We sure are spoiled!!

5 comments:

Familly said...

That's so fun that you got to come home for Christmas! It looked like fun!

Jonny Love said...

Axe body wash??? What a crappy present that Santa left in my stocking... Chell, did you tell him that I stink that bad?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love the kitten in the tree and where can I get one like it?!!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
fishing net factory