Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at the Robison's









A few days after Christmas we headed to my house. My family had all of our Christmas presents waiting for us and lots of yummy snacks for the evening! I think Jon had a little too much fun opening presents, I guess he thought the wrapping paper was edible! After we opened our presents we played the game Curses. That was fun! For Christmas Jon and I gave my family "The Price is Right" game for the TV so we played that too! It's just like the show! We had a lot of fun over our Christmas vacation!! It just went by too fast though.

4 comments:

Jonny Love said...

Oh that wrapping paper monster was pure evil!!! I thought for sure that it was going to eat me... but I showed it who was boss!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Please give me ample warning in the future if you are going to photograph the interior of our home and post it on the internet--so the cleaning, scrubbing, vacuuming, re-carpeting, dry cleaning, dusting, rearranging, and general repainting of walls can be done beforehand! You know your father needs at least 2 days notice to complete these tasks!!!

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized http://www.jsfishnet.com