Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Wonderful Friends!













While we were home, we were able to get together with some of our friends. I'm so sad how fast the time went by, before we knew it we were out of time. We did not get to visit all of our friends like we had hoped. Between weather and 2 Christmases, there was just not enough time to do it all. I am grateful for all of our friends and family! I was able to see a couple of my friends, Melinda and Kylee. I have not seen Melinda's baby Brooklyn since my wedding in June, she sure has grown up! Jon and I got to have lunch with his army buddy who is on a deployment but was able to come home for a break. And we enjoyed going to temple square with Mike and Ashley. Jon's cousin Kristie got married and had a brunch while we were there, so it was great to see her too! We visited a few more friends that I don't have pictures of. It was great to see you Melissa and Matt and your two little boys! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to spend time with us!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I miss you guys already. :(

Harward Family said...

It was so great to see you! I am glad that you had a great vacation:)

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

You have one sexy wife Jon!!!! Don't let her slip away!!!!!!