Friday, June 29, 2012

Swimming Suits

While searching for swimming suits this Summer, I have been SO confused as to why whole piece swimsuits range from 100-150 dollars??!! Why? Come on, it can't possibly cost more than 30 bucks (at MOST) to make a swimsuit. I just don't understand. I never remember one piece suits costing that much! Anyway, I found these 2 swimming suits. One of them is 97 dollars, and the other, 33. I went with the 33 dollar suit, thank you (Yes, I know, I am a cheep-O. I just decided my family needed to eat, more than I needed that dang 97 dollar swimming suit!) But really? Can you even tell THAT much of a difference?! I ordered mine, it came in the mail today, AND.......I LOVE IT!! It's so nice to have a beach 2 miles down the road. If only my child liked the beach......But the good news is, after we paid several times to get in, we were informed (a little late...) that for military, all you have to do is flash your handy military ID card, and.......You get in for free!! Ahhh, the perks of being military.


This suit, 33 dollars ......



This suit, 97 dollars.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! And , Shell, you look great modeling the suit! It looks fantastic on you!

Kristie said...

I like the $33 one more anyway.