Friday, June 22, 2012

Hair

I have a BAD habit of messing with my hair. I love coloring it. I didn't go to hair school and don't know how to do hair. But for some reason, I love messing with mine!! I have done my own hair for years (not cut, just color)


I recently went from this........

To this.....All dark. I didn't like it. So.....I pulled out the bleach. And I got myself in trouble because...

this is what happened......

when I tried to bleach over the newly died hair. Okay so, this is all a learning experience for me! Now I know what NOT to do!! Anyways........ 

I did the best that I could without having to dye it all dark again. I REALLY didn't want to go all dark. So, I kept messing with it. Jon thinks I am the biggest weirdo because everyday I am doing something to my hair!!
 This is how it turned out. I am fairly happy with it. I did streaks all over, which you can't see in this picture. I thought I was doomed when it turned orange, but through trial and error, I finally am pleased with how it turned out. 

3 comments:

Mommason Hillary said...

no no no I LOVE IT! It actually turned out amazing! I bet it's also cute pulled back with all of the layers!! Just start doing Jon's and post those pictures... Miss you guys and gals!

Danielle said...

I love your few highlights, cute!

Kristie said...

It looks really good. Sometimes I wish my hair was straight. It would be much more fun and easy to style.