Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Perfect way to start out the day with FRESH FRUIT!! Mother's day gift from Katie, my sister in law!! I love the fruit bouquets! Perfect gift!!!




 Jon cooked dinner! Spinach salad with Salmon, Craisins, and Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing. Delicious!!



Dessert was Mint Oreo Low Fat Frozen Yogurt, accompanied by Mint Oreos! My FAV combination!!




For my Birthday in April, Jon got me a nice camera. So for Mother's Day he signed me up for a beginner Photography class (DSLR Workshop)! It was a 3 hour class and it was GREAT!! 


My mom sent me this beautiful vintage bracelet. I LOVE it. It came with matching earrings. My mom has fabulous taste!!


Mother's Day was great this year. I was spoiled! I'm sad I wasn't able to be with my mom. I will always be indebted to her for everything she has done for me throughout my life. I'm so glad there is a special day designated to honor our mother's! I also have the best mother-in-law a daughter-in-law could ask for!! So grateful for her and for raising a wonderful son! 




It is so special to be able to celebrate Mother's Day, not only by having wonderful Mothers all around us, but by having the privilege of BEING a Mother. I am SO proud to be this little one's MOM. 

No comments: