Monday, May 21, 2012

Latest Obsessions...Here are a few



Be Enchanted by Bath and Body Works. LOVE!!



Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Wendy's. (minus the blue cheese crumbles and minus the pecans)


Music! So many new songs that I love!! Music is just so motivating!
Long Tunics from VS....I might....maybe....could possibly have....gotten one in every color (don't ask how many colors..). Okay I may be a little OCD, or I just like colors?! They are great to wear with leggings! So comfy!! 




Flip Flops!!! And yes, I need one in every color to match my VS tunics!! Right!?



I may have another OCD problem......Shoes for my daughter!!! If this turns into a "Like Mother, Like daughter" trait, then Jon, you are in BIG trouble!! (I'm sorry!!)
Shoes.................

Shoes..........................


Shoes..........................
Shoes...........................


Shoes.....................

Did I happen to mention shoes for Scarlett??

A girl can never have too many shoes!!! 


Craisins....add a lovely touch to any dish!!


DIET COKE!!! If diet coke did not exist, I would not exist!!! (this is TRUE, I swear!)


Mango Salsa!! Makes the chips healthier, didn't you know that?! 



Reduced Fat Oreos........Makes it so I can eat double the amount!!


Yes, another product from VS......Yoga Crop pants!! Great for absolutely any activity! 


I don't ONLY eat these at the movie theater......

I've taken an odd liking to jogging outside! What is happening to me?! This is good, right??



It's always been a tradition......Jon + Me + TV Series = Quality Family time!! We are currently on this series.....We love it!!

How can you NOT be obsessed with this little gal? Love her!! (We were at Subway....and yes, she insisted on eating her own 6 inch!! I told you she was Little Miss Independent!!)

No comments: