Sunday, May 20, 2012

Little Miss Independent


This is what happens..........




Everywhere.......


We...........



happen........


To.......


Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got Little Miss Independent on my hands!! Ever since this little one has learned how to walk, she refuses to sit in any cart or stroller at the store. Not only does she insist on walking around, she insists on pushing the stroller OR shopping cart that I happen to be pushing. She even walks up to strangers and tries to push their carts! If I don't let her for whatever reason, we literally have World War III. This girl is BOSS!!! (And yes, she really was pushing the cart with a HUGE bag of dog food in it....all by herself!!!)


1 comment:

Mommason Hillary said...

Dear Santa... this year I want a... shopping cart.... thank you
the boss....

xoxoxox gotta love it -