Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Viewer Discretion Advised!!!


If you are about to eat dinner, DONT READ THIS! lol. I'm sorry but I had to post this. It is just too funny! Im sorry if it offends anyone! Along with the taffy that my sister and I found at the candystore, we came across these funny and discusting, yet, creative I must say, candy!! We laughed so hard, and my sister actually bought them to take home as a souvenir! I know, we are weird! I have seen "booger" candy before (harry potter jelly beans) but I have NEVER seen
the "Zit Poppers"! On the box it says: "Oozy, sticky, good filled zit gummies" Ha Ha!!!! I think they are hilarious! Im sorry if I totally just grossed y'all out!!

5 comments:

Harward Family said...

Gosh for some reason I missed the post that your sister was visiting...I am so glad that you got to see her! I am sure you guys had a GREAT time together:) I LOVE your zit candy that was just FUNNY! I just want to know if you ate them???

Love said...

No, I did not eat them, but only because Alayna took them home for presents for my little brother and sister! (actually they are not too little anymore, Danny is 15 now and the youngest becky, will be 14!) Otherwise, I may have tried one just out of curiosity- or at least just so I could say that I had! Ha Ha!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

That is so funny. I think the zit popper is the funniest. I think the description is the best part.

Kristie said...

That's awesome. I'd love to get the Zip Popper candy some day. There was a candy store similar to that in Old Town Sacramento that I went to a couple of times. That place has similar barrels full of candy all over the store.

mckell said...

Those do look yummy:) I didn't know they had a ghirardelli factory, I would love to go in there and buy the store!