Monday, March 9, 2009

A tribute to my hubby! Not the normal kind...

I cant blame Jon for looking goofy here, because I look like a statue in the background!!



It does not matter the occassion (wedding day!) Jon always gets creative!



This one is not too embarrassing!




I dealt with this the ENTIRE time my mom was trying to take our engagement pictures! My mom could not stop laughing!!! I was trying to be all serious, but Jon had another plan!





Just another abnormal picture.....



Although he is patiently waiting for his food at the restaurant, Im wondering if he ordered the kids meal macarroni with milk in a sippy cup!



He looks WHITE.............Im TOO tan!



The funny thing about Jon is, when he is doing something that is funny-but not on purpose- I always ask him if I can run grab the camera and take a picture. He always tells me NO! As soon as I come back, he starts posing and TRYING to be funny!! I think he likes the attention. In this picture, he was simply wearing this apron, I thought it was funny and when I started taking pictures, he started acting silly on purpose! lol.





Just a normal outing with the Love's in public......






In every photo we have someone take for us, I ALWAYS try to be cute and normal, and Jon ALWAYS ruins it!!!


I'm sorry, I had to put this one on..... lol. It IS embarrassing for me!!



There are SOOO many reasons why I love my husband, but near the top of my list is his sense of humor!!! I get all of my exercise from laughing at him! He is ALWAYS doing something funny! ALWAYS! You would never ever guess that he will be turning a whopping 31 years old next month! Jon is so easy going, relaxed, and funnier than heck!! Anytime we are around family, friends, neighbors, Jon is always the goofy guy! He is a people person. I LOVE that about him. As you can see in some of the pictures, we ARE in public. Sometimes this calls for me to have to settle the man down. He has told me before how much he loves making me laugh, he never ever fails!! I live everyday looking forward to what he will do next!! I think he is going to be a WONDERFUL dad when we have kids! I had a TON of other pictures, but I had to get them approved by Jon, and he said no to the others!! ha ha! Its probably a good thing. He is a good sport by letting me put these ones on!

6 comments:

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

That is so funny. He seems like a crack up. You are lucky to have such a fun husband. He does not look like he is going to be 31.

Unknown said...

You did marry quite the dork. We tried to warn you, but......
Just kidding, you caught yourself a fine husband. He always makes me laugh and we love spending time with you guys. He is and will be a great dad, so what are you waiting for? ;)

Harward Family said...

I loved all of the pictures you put up of Jon being FUNNY! It's good to have such a funny husband especially since you are away from family. That we he can brighten up your day!

Kristie said...

I like that picture of you in front of the soda fountain in the blog before this. It looks cool. :D

Natalie said...

Michelle, I cant believe how blond your hair is in that picture. I am glad that he keeps you laughing i think that that is one of my favorite qualities about Jason. I love how he can make me laugh.

ashleydox said...

Holy crap - I miss you guys!
See you in a little over a week!!