Saturday, March 7, 2009

25 Random things about me....

25 Random Things about me...

1. I LOVE to sleep!

2. I love animals more than humans (ha ha)

3. I have the most sensitive stomach, anything I eat makes me feel sick.

4. I CANNOT eat late at night

5. I HAVE to have clean feet all the time

6. I speak Spanish. Wa Hoo!

7. I am SO glad I married an older guy (Jon is 7 years older)

8. I write with my left hand, but do EVERYTHING else with my right hand. (sports, hair, makeup, etc.)

9. Right now my fetish is Peppermint Patties because they are tasty and low fat.

10. I could eat cereal (without milk) and bread ALL DAY, EVERYDAY! (Carbs are my weakness!)

11. Kitchen HAS to be clean, no dishes in the sink! No crumbs anywhere!

12. I text my mom and dad just about everyday. Im so glad they know how to text!

13. I LOVE shopping. I always have, and Im sure Jon hopes I wont forever!

14. I want a German Shepherd

15. I used to be a waitress, and I miss it so much!

16. I am going to London in May with my family!!

17. I have the BEST family and the BEST in-laws EVER!

18. I cannot keep a secret or a surprise for the life of me!

19. I NEVER make our bed. (Its ok, Jon does not either so I dont feel bad)

20. Being a passenger in a car ALWAYS gives me anxiety. Im terrified of getting in an accident.

21. I want to have a baby boy first!

22. I dont necassarily like the fact that Jon has 2 motorcycles, BUT I love to wear the motorcycle attire and accessories!

23. I need A LOT of attention, if I dont get it, I get whiney and grouchy. (Jon read this and made me go back and specify that this should be number one on the list.)

24. After my spanish course, I will have 2 Associates degrees.

25. Everything is so close to me where I live, yet I drive EVERYHWERE, when I could/should walk.

This was fun and I tag anyone who wants to do it!

3 comments:

Harward Family said...

I love peppermint patties as well and I always put them in the freezer! I LOVE that your parents know how to text my mom can open them and read them but has no idea how to send one back! That is so cool that you can speak spanish now:)

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

That is so cool you are going to London with your family. Having boys is so much fun.

Krystin said...

love it michelle! umm... your pic looks like you are a model for coca cola! very beautiful!