Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!

This is how the game went, Jon watching, and me not paying attention!



Rick, me, Jon and Jewels (dog)

The hosts of the Party! Our wonderful friends the Olson's!


Princess Michelle with her princess jewels!


Me, Hannah, and Kayla (all 3 princesses!)

We were able to watch the Super bowl at our friends house on Sunday! A few friends from school got together to watch the game. It was a blast! Laura is a wonderful cook and had a ton of appetizers plus dinner for us! I brought the dessert, which everyone seemed to like. The guys watched the game, while Hannah, Kayla, and I played dress up and watched movies. I hate to say it, but I really am not a huge football fan. I mean, its ok and I have nothing against it, but I would much rather play dress up with 2 cute girls (plus the football games are not nearly as exciting for Jon to watch when I am there because all I do is ask questions..). I did however watch the last five minutes of the game, which was disappointing for all the guys at the house. It turned out to be so fun and we love our friends!!

4 comments:

Harward Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time and you look so pretty in your dress up :)

Kristie said...

They kidnapped my dog!

Kristie said...

It's weird I posted the above comment because on Saturday when I came home from grandma Rose's (I was gone for 5 hours) my front door was open and my girl dog was missing. I called the police because I thought someone had broken in.

However, nothing was gone and the police didn't find any burglars inside. It seems the door was left unlocked (I had people over earlier who were going in and out) and the wind must have blown the door open (it was real windy and rainy that day!)

But Ariat was GONE!! I was so upset. Thankfully Hiro was there barking at anyone who walked by, being a good little house protector.

It was dark out by the time I got home, so bright and early the next morning I put a bunch of missing dog posters up around the neighborhood. With in a few hours someone called me and I got my dog back!!! I was so lucky!!! They almost ran her over the evening before. She was all wet and muddy so they took her home and gave her a bath. I can't believe I got her back!! YAY :D

That's my update!

Kristie said...

Shane thought Valentine's Day was Feb 2nd so I got my card on Feb 1st! Believe me I was shocked and so happy because of what happened last year with Alex not getting me anything, let alone a card. The message in the card was so sweet and heartfelt! :D He loves me too much. :)

When he went back on the road I bought him a card and gave it to him when he came back. So we kind of already celebrated V-Days. If he is actually here on the 14th I'm sure we'll go out to dinner or something as well.