Thursday, February 12, 2009

Michelle, Child at Heart















I always tell Jon that I love animals more than human beings-LOL. Animals are so innocent and they are at the mercy of us humans, to treat them right. Sunday Jon took me to feed the ducks/birds. We have done this before a few months ago, this time was more fun I think. Jon let me feed them the whole loaf of bread myself!! This may seem like an activity that only kids like to do, which I DID used to do with my family when I was little, but my love for animals (every single species!) will never ever change, no matter how old I get!! It was so cute, I felt like I had a little family following me because all of the birds were right by my side and behind me, walking around the whole park. I have some good videos that Jon recorded of me feeding them, but I am having a hard time putting them on tonight, so I will have to try to post them later. This last picture is so awesome, Jon got an action shot of the bread just about to fall into the goose's mouth!! One of these geese was right by my side walking with me, I felt like I was walking a dog! LOL. Anyway, as juvenile as it may seem, I love animals! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you!! Birds and ducks sort of freak me out, especially that close, but I'm gald you enjoyed yourself. We are super excited to see you guys thise weekend. I'll hide the computer so Cooper doesn't think its a Webkinz date with Princess Michelle!!

Melissa said...

That last shot is pretty cool, and that looks fun.

Familly said...

That's looks like fun! That will be fun to do with your kids someday since u love it so much.

Kristie said...

We had a park with a large man-made duck pond and jogging trail close to where I grew up called Heather Farm. I'd go there and feed the ducks and geese. I'd occasionally get chased across the grass by a goose who I'd annoyed too much. Fun times! :)

Natalie said...

How fun i always liked to feed the ducks. I remember one time i was feeding the ducks and a goose came and scared all of the ducks away and took all my bread. Haha. What fun. :D

Toph and Brittany said...

You look so good in all of your pictures. You're so cute!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

That looks like fun. Riley would love to do that. I just started a blog.

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

That looks like fun. Riley would love to do that. I just started a blog.

Kristie said...

Well its just easier for me to post things on facebook. Most people I know use that so I can update there and everyone knows whats up (except Michelle :( sowwy).

I'm on the road with Shane for a couple of weeks. We left Tuesday. We have gone thru Wyoming, Colorado and we're in New Mexico now, heading to El Paso, Texas. We are having fun! :D

I boarded my dog, Hiro, at his Veterinarian. I took my girl dog Ariat to my mom's because she is usually pretty easy to care for. Well my mom, sister and step dad didn't follow my diet guidelines (only dry food) and they gave her a bunch of fatty foods and wet dog food and she ended up getting pancreatitis! She was vomiting and had the runs all day and night so my mom took her to her vet where they diagnosed the problem and said that it was my mom's fault.

So now I have a $300+ vet bill thanks to them. Grr

I'm happy and doing great in all other respects though! :)