Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still Moving In....




Our cute condo is right by the DLI where Jon and I go to school. We are about 5 minutes away from school. We live on the Monterey Peninsula, walking distance from the ocean. We love our little home! I am eager to start decorating. Jon and I spent the first several days at Costco, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and Ross. Jon was great, I drug him to target at least 4 different times and he sat there patiently while I picked out coordinating towels for the bathroom. He even picked out our shower curtain which I absolutely love! We have moved all of our stuff into our house, now it is just a matter of organizing. The worst part! I dont mind decorating, but I'm not looking forward to organizing. I posted some pictures of our house. I will post more after it is decorated!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great, I'm sure you will make it super cute with all your decorating! Jon was in heaven, I'm sure, watching his beautiful bride pick out stuff for your first new place together. If he complains about being dragged around, tell him to suck it up, he's a husband now and has duties!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Natalie said...

I love to decorate i bet your in heaven. They say that the first "home" is the one everyone remembers. I think its true sometimes i look back at our tiny apartment in salt lake nd i miss it.

Harward Family said...

How fun for you to be able to decorate your new home!

Krystin said...

Oh Michelle it's adorable!! How exciting! I bet you are almost done decorating by now! haha. hope we can see it someday!