Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quality Time Together


So, Before Jon and I moved out here we had talked about getting a TV series to watch together every night, instead of just renting movies. My favorite TV series to watch is "The Hills", such a girlie girls show! It's obvious Jon is not interested in watching my show. I will have to watch "The hills" on my own time. Jon suggested we get Prison Break. We started from the beginning-and I have been absoultely loving it! It is so suspenseful! It really starts to stress me out because I get so into it! Since we dont have a ton of furniture yet, we just enjoy each others company on the Love Sac. I'm sure there are a bazillion more productive activities to do than this, but it's time that I really enjoy being with Jon and look forward to watching "our show" every night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really wanted to watch this series when it first came out, but never could. I need to do what you guys do and just rent the whole seasons. What a great thing to enjoy doing together. Enjoy it before you have little love monkeys running around!!

Familly said...

Hi Michelle! We love prison break too. We are just waiting for season 4 to come out! That's cool you guys are in Cali now! Good luck!! Oh and we don't have a name picked out yet!

Harward Family said...

I LOVE this show and the new season just started I am so addicted! I am glad that we have t-voe ha ha ha

Natalie said...

I love having just us time with each other. I mean having two kids that hardly ever happens, but one of our favorites is Greys Anatomy. If you havent watched it you should i highly recomend it. Even Jason likes it.