Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hectic

I know everytime I post I am full of excuses as to why I never post, or put pictures on! Well, here I am again, with more excuses! But to be honest, life has been crazy and hectic for us! I think there is so much anticipation with Jon leaving, that we are just non stop for the most part. Jon will leave at the end of June, :( So we are trying to spend as much time together as possible before he leaves, yet still working our busy schedules with our jobs. Ok, I am definitely not as busy at work as my poor husband is!
We are alive though! And I hope no one has given up hope on me and my posts! :( Just bare with me till the end of June! I promise I will be back, probably with more time than ever b/c my husband wont be around to keep me as busy :(

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah don't worry about posting (even though I miss reading!) I took a long break and now I'm posting like crazy again lol.

I owe you lunch/dinner, so next time you are hungry and all alone give me a call haha.

Mark and Amber said...

Hey there! Looking forward to next week! How exciting!

Mommason Hillary said...

Just a family reminder that you will not be alone. Ashley will need a date to bring to partaes at our house and you are the date! We will all be here for you - we will make waffles n' stuff! (: We will be brave for you too ok? xoxox