Monday, June 14, 2010

What a week....

This past week was very busy with our temple sealing, and then we had a going away get together for Jon. The turnout was great, and my mother in law did a great job hosting it at her house, because we got rained out of the park!! Thanks to all who came!
Well our hectic week gets more hectic, come Sunday evening. 2 weeks till Jon leaves, and SURPRISE!!!! I am pregnant!!!!! This came as a complete shock, I am still shocked. It will be tough with Jon missing everything.......I swear though, if I can go through THIS alone, then I can do anything!!! Jon is thrilled! We are excited to go through this together, even though I guess its long distance. :) When I told Jon, his response was, "Well, we went through the temple and now we are being blessed!" I am sooooooo glad we were able to go through the temple this week!!

12 comments:

Toph and Brittany said...

Congrats Michelle! I am so happy for you guys. Having a baby is the best thing in the world and you are going to be such a good mom. I am actually pregnant to so we will have babies close in age!

Kristie said...

YIPPIE YIPPIE YIPPE! :D

Kali said...

i am so happy for you! congrats on the sealing. AND THE BABY! oh my gosh! thats such great news! hope you are feeling well. :)

Krystin said...

Oh my goodness! That is just craziness!! A lot of firsts going on here.... Congrats for ALL of them :) When will Jon be able to come home?
You look awesome, I sure hope that we can catch up sometime soon and get together. I was so sad we didn't get to when we came up last.

Unknown said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. You know that our door is always open. You are always welcome here or call me if you want to go to the temple too. You have a standing invitation to come to our house. :) We can make tons of baby stuff!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my gosh, such a wonderful week for you guys!!! You look so pretty and happy on the day you guys got sealed, I love the pictures. Congratulations, that's awesome. And on being pregnant too! Wow. I hope your husband can come home when the baby is born at least?!? So happy for you guys :)

Erica Yates said...

Woah! What a week! I'm so excited for you guys! What timing you've got! But I guess when it happens, it happens, right?! We're here if you need anything!

Amy said...

I'm so excited for you!!! This is all such good stuff that is happening (besides Jon leaving). If you need anything, let me know! Everything will be great. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

DELYNN said...

I am so happy for you!! Congrats!! what a great suprise. I am so sorry that jon has to leave, but you will both be blessed thru his service. let me know if there is anything i can do for you!

Mark and Amber said...

Congratulations!!! WE ARE THRILLED FOR YOU BOTH! Let's definitely get together while Jon's gone...we'll keep you company!

Jaeme + Randy said...

AH yay I'm so happy for you! For the sealing and the baby :)