Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Luckiest Girl (ME!!)

FINALLY!! Our vacation is planned! My hubby asked me if I trusted him to plan everything, and he was going to surprise me. Long story made short- I found out!! Here are our plans:

What?--- 10 nights, rental car, and hotel accommodations, and TONS of sight seeing!!
Who?----Jon and I
And Finally........Drum Roll please..........
Where?
Eleven Days in......SPAIN!!!!



With an over night layover on the way home in.........PARIS!!!

I feel like the luckiest girl ever!!! I am soooooo excited to go!! You are the BEST ever, Jon!!!
P.S. And I know Spanish! So I can practice while I'm there!!!

7 comments:

ashleydox said...

Ahhhh!!! That is so exciting!! I'm going to want some serious pictures!!

Krystin said...

oh my word you lucky duck!! That is so neat that you will be able to communicate over there too though. That's one of my main reasons for wanting to go to France.... SOMEDAY!!! But i'm afraid I've forgotten it all by now. You will have to let me know how it is :)

Harward Family said...

AAAHHHHHH that is so EXCITING!!! I bet you are just so excited for this fun trip! Make sure you take tons of pictures.

Natalie said...

Can i come? haha. Have fun and take lots of pictures for me to see. :)

Jaeme + Randy said...

How awesome is that?! You better post pictures and tell about it on your blog after, that will be so fun!

The Collins Family said...

im sure i would fit in your luggage. huge belly and all! no will know :) Have lots of fun!!

william thomson said...

it is pitty nice http://adult777.blogspot.com/