Sunday, February 21, 2010

For Valentines Day....

....My Sweet as can be husband, had flowers delivered to my work on Saturday the 13th. They were too pretty to just put in the break room, so I left them up front as the centerpiece. I had all the girls drooling....:) They were gorgeous and........

......HUGE!!!!! The flower arrangement was massive, and weighed a ton!!!


And now they are the centerpiece for the kitchen table. :) Love them!


My hubby also opened up an Angels card at Victoria's Secret for me. This is VERY dangerous. VS is my MOST favorite store ever!! I could live in their sweat outfits and cute summer clothes!! My first purchase was this darling sweat outfit...


Sweat pants with matching jacket....

Only I got them in purple!! (not yellow) I just could not find a pic of them in purple, other than this little pic. I looooove it and cant wait to wear it!!

Thanks hubby!!! Love u!!

2 comments:

Familly said...

Wow! Those flowers are beautiful. What a good husband you have! I love the sweats at victorias secret too.

Jaeme + Randy said...

Dang those flowers are awesome!