Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We're back!!

We made it back to Utah last Friday evening! We are currently trying to unpack and get settled into our house in Clinton where we will be living! (Yes, Jon has an awful commute!!) We have gotten to see our families and cant wait to see all of our wonderful friends!!
Poor Harley is having a hard time adjusting to all of the changes from moving. :(
My skin can tell I'm back in Utah!! Already starting to itch, crack, get dried out, and drive me nuts!! Oh the joys of having 4 seasons, that we DIDN'T have in Monterey!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you made it back safe. I know what you mean about dry skin. I don't think anyone reals notices until they leave Utah. At least i didn't anyway.
Where is Jon working? Where is Clinton? I don't think i ever heard of that.

Familly said...

Welcome back!! Hopefully you don't miss Cali too much!

Kristie said...

I got to see Michelllllle! Twiiiiiccceeee!! :)

Harward Family said...

I can't wait to see you in December!!