Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stella

I SWORE I would never...............But the only thing that would heal my broken heart, was to fill that emptiness. I love animals too much, and wanted to give one a home that was in need of one. We adopted Stella (I named her). She is so cute. We are still trying to adjust. She is 6 months old, with a lot of energy. Her personality very different from Harley. She looks just like him, only not the same kind of breed. It is comforting to me because I look at her and I feel like a part of Harley is still here. We are still working on potty training. She is very playful and energetic. Very friendly and social. We are excited to have Stella in our home, and are happy that we can provide her a place where she will be loved.

We drove up to Jon's parents property up Ogden Canyon and took Stella with us. She loved it.


The new member of our family, Stella.





The only place I can get Stella to calm down from her hyperness, is when we are in the car. She is like a baby, once we start to drive around, she is out!! Sometimes she sleeps in the most odd positions!! Does not look comfortable to me!!


This is what happens when we are at home. She always wants attention and wants to play. She is a little stinker! She loves to rip things to shreds! Here we have, dog bones, toys, pieces of a cardboard box, a lufa (spelling?) she found somewhere, jon's cd's, and much more!!

I took Stella to my parent's house to play with their dog Daisy. She was a little too hyper for poor lil' Daisy.
Thanks to my mom who donated her new coat!! They bought it for Daisy and it was too big. She loves to wear it outside because it is freezing cold! When she is bored she will start to rip and bite it!

She is too funny. The other day we left her in the car (in the back seat) while we ran into our house to grab something/get a drink/go to the bathroom. We came back and she had shredded Jon's Jamba Juice cup and ate the rest (Lucky dog got a peanut butter smoothie!), and she finished off a brand new package I had opened and put in the passenger door, of Honey Roasted Peanuts!!

8 comments:

Jaeme + Randy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Harley! I'm glad you found a new "child" now though :).

Kristie said...

Wholly cow you've got your hands full with that one lol. She really does look like Harley. That's so cool. :D

Krystin said...

Oh Michelle! I'm so sorry for your loss, but so happy that you are able to find a new puppy! I absolutely think her vest coat is soooo cute!!
Having a baby is a gonna be a piece of cake for you after you've trained Stella! lol!! Good luck :)

Familly said...

She is a cute dog! I am glad you got another one! Dogs are fun! And it looks like she'll keep you busy.

Harward Family said...

She is so cute! I love her name it's super cute! Did you adopt her or buy her?

Toph and Brittany said...

Stella is so cute. I am glad you found another dog!:) I love her coat. Did you dress her up for Halloween?

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

So so so sad about your dog :( My family has a big black lab and the day he dies i'm going to be one sad girl. I love animals too, dogs are the best! I'm glad to see you got a new one! She's so cute :)

DELYNN said...

So cute! congrats.
also, i wanted to make sure I told you and Jon happy veterans day and thank you so much for your sacrafice, dedication and willingness to defend our freedoms. Thank you!!!